Compassionate Consultancy Training
Utilising and passing on our unique compassionate style of consulting, this training course, led by our Founding Director, is aimed at equipping the freelance and in-house consultant with all they need to deliver successful and empathetic consultancy projects.
Dates: 26th and 27th January 2023
Time: 9.30am-5.30pm UK Time
Location: Central London
- Those who work in corporate consultancy who want to get into this area
- Independent consultants who are just starting out or established consultants looking to specialise
- Organisational leaders and managers who are facing, navigating or leading organisational change initiatives.
This course gives the participant a complete overview of the consultancy process, key competencies and methodologies, as well as how to navigate client relationships, especially the difficult ones.
This course introduces the participant to the most up to date theories and models of organisational design and psychology. It embeds in the participant the knowledge, skills, and mindset necessary to assist organisations through periods of change and transition.
• Personal consultancy skills
• Traits of a compassionate consultant
• Getting work
• Commercial acumen and fees
• Proposal writing
• Strategy skills
• Creating good relationships
• Earning Trust
• Respect and Boundaries
• Understanding intentions
• Dealing with difficult personality types
• Turning a conflict situation around
• Types of organisation
• Forms, structures & governance
• Analysing culture
• Not for profit finance
• Full Cost Recovery
• Organisational evolution
- Organisational change
- Change management
- Transition Management
Marianne Moore is a management consultant with two decades experience in strategy and organisational development. She has consulted for governments, charities and multilateral bodies such as UNICEF and the Council of Europe. Marianne has worked extensively in the UK, and in over 30 countries across the world. She founded her own boutique consultancy firm, Justice Studio, in 2011, and has developed a style of consulting that emphasises an appreciation and understanding of both emotional intelligence and skill-based methodologies.
This two-day course is £1,999 + VAT.
An early bird discount is available
until 23 December at £1,299 + VAT.
For early sign-up or any enquiries please email email@example.com
What do you get?
- Tuition from an experienced consultant and consultancy business founder
- Course handbook and consultancy templates